We can do minimal amounts of furnishings or full blown lived-in housing. Just let us know your budget and ideas and we
can go from there.
We will free up your time so you can go enjoy your weekend.
The process beings with a free consultation to your rental property to:
- Take measurements and photos.
- Discuss budget and design style.
- Get a feel for the home and the neighborhood
- Establish what kind of guests might stay and what future plans are for your short term rental.
Once we know your budget and design style, we will put together a proposal for your approval.
We like our clients to know what to expect. Our proposal will include:
- Design plan
We will need a 50% deposit to start the project. We take checks, Venmo, or Paypal.
Upon deposit, we will:
- Tighten up the design plan
- Start researching options that pertain to your design
- Procure new, gently used, vintage and/or possibly even create new home furnishings
Next comes the staging phase
The crew will ship, move, set up, build, hang artwork and fluff pillows until your short term rental is ready for it's photography and debut on a short term rental site (Airbnb, HomeAway, Flipkey, etc)
DecorBNB will design, furnish and set up your short term vacation rental.
Our process is simple, collaborative and designed to give you the
best value for your money.